Quality Assurance : In-House Lab Specifics
The Quality Assurance Department encompasses metallurgical evaluation, physical testing and NDT facilities including Radiographic, Penetrant and Visual Inspection. Quality staff monitors both in-process work and finished product.
NDT Personnel Certifications: ASNT Level III and NAS-410.
Quality Systems: Quality Assurance is responsible for maintaining the systems necessary for ISO9001/AS9100 accreditation, Nadcap and customer-specific requirements necessary for our success.
- Hardness Testing: (ASTM E 18)
- Metallographic: ASTM E 3, E112, E407, E930, & E1181)
- Room Temperature Tensile: (ASTM E 8)
- Bend Testing: (ASTM E290, AMS-STD-1595 & AWS D17.1 or customer requirements)
- Alpha Case, IGA/IGO (Customer requirements)